Dake a JSJ business home Dake web site

Monday, May 24, 2010

Still Make Them Like They Used To


My brother in-law is always bragging about how his products are top quality, best in the universe, etc, etc.. Well, I really hate to agree with him but this picture says it all !!!

20 yrs ago>when I was a Dist Rep, I sold loads of Dake products around West Mi… >> I Found this just off 172nd in GH at AIM Tool. I was in there Tuesday helping a sales Rep with a grinding application and I saw this old girl… I’m thinking the saw has to be over 50 years old, I should have got the serial #... Still cutting…

Later
Dan

2 comments:

  1. i admire most machinery from before because in terms of durability they're at its best.
    ____________
    control valves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete